- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 500gms/18 oz chuck steak
- 2 cups dry red wine
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 carrots
- 2 zucchini
- 1 bayleaf
- 1 tsp dry rosemary
- Mix together the flour and season it with salt, pepper and the cumin powder. Toss in the meat and stir until the meat is well-coated in the mixture.
- Heat a little coconut oil in a frying pan and fry the meat to brown it and seal in the juices.
- Remove from the pan and add ½ a cup of the wine to the pan and scrape up all the residue from the frying pan while heating it.
- Peel and roughly chop the carrots and zucchini.
- Place everything together in a slow cooker or casserole dish and stir to combine.
- Cook for 5 hours in a slow cooker on auto or around 2 hours in a casserole.
- Serve hot with rice.