What you'll Need:
4 TBL fish sauce
4 TBL coconut aminos (soy sauce can be used if not following Low FODMAP/SIBO diet)
2 TBL freshly squeezed lime juice
1 cup chopped or shredded cooked pork, beef, lamb or chicken or even tofu
Small knob of ginger, minced
2 carrots, julienned
1/2 capsicum, julienned
2 small zucchini,julienned
2 small bok choy, stems chopped, leaves julienned
1/4 cup minced Thai Basil
1/8 cup minced Mint
Optional: a 3-4 small broccoli florets, thinly sliced; 3-4 snow peas, julienned
What to do:
1) Pour 2/3 of the marinade over the cooked meat as you prepare the veggies.
2) Heat a well-seasoned wok (or large deep pan) over medium heat. Add coconut oil, carrots and ginger, and sauté until the carrots start to soften.
3) Add zucchini and capsicum to the pan, and continue to cook until they are slightly soft.
4) Remove all vegetables from the pan.
5) Add meat to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
6) Add bok choy and herbs on top of meat, plus the rest of your marinade and stir / cook for 1 minute.
7) Return all the vegetables to the pan and stir to heat everything through.
Serve with some rice noodles, or zoodles or a bed of rice, some coriander & enjoy!