What you need:
600g lamb, diced (you can ask your butcher to dice it up for you to save you time)
2 tbs olive oil
1 tbs chopped rosemary
1 tbs chopped parsley
1 long red pepper, minced
1 tsp lemon zest
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 red capsicum, cubed
1 yellow capsicum, cubed
Wooden or metal skewers
Cherry Tomatoes - 1 punnet
Halloumi - cubed
and a Greek Salad for on the side.
What to do:
1) Mix all of the lamb skewer ingredients together except for the capsicum. Allow to marinate in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
2) Meanwhile, if using wooden skewers, soak in warm water for 30 minutes so they don’t burn on the BBQ or grill.
3) While the lamb is marinating, make the salad. Set aside.
4) Remove the lamb from the marinade and place on skewers, adding alternating capsicum/tomato/halloumi pieces to each skewer.
5) Heat the BBQ to a medium-high heat.
6) Place the skewers on the BBQ, turning frequently until cooked through. Remove from the heat. Serve with a side of Greek salad.