PEANUT BUTTER COCONUT CHICKEN
1 hour 10 mins
Author: My Gut Feeling
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove with skin, crushed
- 4 chicken legs, skinless
- 1 small can (5,6 oz/ 160 ml) coconut creamy milk
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- Pinch of salt
- Heat the olive oil with the garlic clove in a large pot over medium–high heat. Remove the garlic clove.
- Toss in the chicken and cook for 2–3 minutes, or until golden brown, turning often to ensure even color.
- Cover the chicken with water and let it cook over medium-low heat for approx. 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a separate bowl whisk the coconut milk and peanut butter until well blended.
- Add the preparation to the chicken and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Give everything a good stir and salt to taste.
- Remove from the heat and serve with your favourite rice. I suggest jasmine.