This is a super tasty & easy dish to whip up… either with a bit of preparation or last minute! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
Caprese Balsamic Grilled Chicken
Prep Time:5 minutes Marinate Time:8 hours Cook Time:15 minutes Total Time:20 minutesServings: 4
Fresh and tasty balsamic marinated grilled chicken topped with melting fresh mozzarella, ripe tomato and plenty of basil!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- mozzarella ball, sliced
- 1 ripe field tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup basil, sliced
- 1/4 cup balsamic reduction
WHAT TO DO
- Marinate the chicken in the balsamic vinaigrette overnight.
- Grill the chicken in medium-high heat until cooked and slightly charred, about 2-4 minutes per side before topping with the mozzarella and tomato and letting it heat until it just starts to melt.
- Serve topped with the basil and balsamic reduction.
Note: It’s best to marinate the chicken overnight but you can do it for less time or even skip it and rely on the balsamic reduction for the balsamic flavour.