QUICK & EASY PORK & NOODLES
This a super easy, midweek meal that can also double up in the lunch box too! To get a more authentic street food experience, we are using spaghetti instead of regular thin noodles. Pairing it with some pork mince and tasty sauce and you’ll have everyone wanting more!
Quick & Easy Pork & Noodles – Low FODMAP
- 340 g low FODMAP gluten-free rice-based spaghetti, cooked to al dente and drained and set aside
- ¼ cup (60 ml) Garlic-Infused Oil
- 20 shallots, green parts only, cut into 5 cm lengths, then cut lengthwise into thin strips
- 250 g free range pork mince
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) gluten free soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar (I use coconut sugar)
- 1 chilli, stem removed, sliced thinly crosswise
Heat oil until shimmering over medium heat in a wok or large frypan and add half the shallots greens. Sauté until crisp; remove and reserve.
Add pork to the wok, break it up and sauté until cooked through. Add the soy sauce and sugar and stir everything together well to coat the pork. Continue to stir-fry until the meat looks glazed. Add the drained noodles, reserved raw scallion greens and fried scallion greens and toss to combine and heat noodles through. Serve garnished with hot pepper slices. SLURP UP!