Everyone loves a Surf & Turf and what better than a delicious, juicy, Australian Grown Pork Fillet and some delicious local prawns! Super easy so get it going and enjoy!
- 2 x 400g thick pork fillets, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 12 large green prawns, butterflied lengthways, deveined, rinsed and dried
- 2 lemons, quartered
- Rocket leaves, to serve
- 1 cup mixed fresh herbs, like flat-leaf parsley, basil and coriander
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- To make the chimichurri dressing, place herbs, garlic, vinegar and oil in a small food processor. Process until finely chopped. Stir through chilli and set aside.
- Preheat a char-grill pan over medium heat. Combine oil and garlic in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Brush pork and prawns with garlic oil. Char-grill pork, turning often, for 20-25 minutes or until almost cooked though. Transfer pork to a board, cover with foil and set aside to rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, char-grill prawns in batches for 2-3 minutes, turning once, until flesh is just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Char-grill lemons for a few minutes each side.
- Slice pork. Arrange pork, prawns, lemons and rocket leaves on serving plates. Drizzle with chimichurri and serve.